A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherry Zhou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherry Zhou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherry Zhou, FACE, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhou graduated from Hunan Medical University, Changsha. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Zhou has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison County Community Hospital
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zhou accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans