A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherry Zhou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherry Zhou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zhou
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Zhou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherry Zhou, FACE, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhou graduated from Hunan Medical University, Changsha. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zhou has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison County Community Hospital
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherry Zhou FACE, MD, and PHD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sherry Zhou practice?
- Dr. Sherry Zhou has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sherry Zhou practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Saint Joseph, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Atchison, KS.
See Saint Joseph Internists and Saint Joseph Endocrinologists.