A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherry Zhou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherry Zhou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zhou
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Zhou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherry Zhou, FACE, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhou graduated from Hunan Medical University, Changsha. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zhou has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison County Community Hospital
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherry Zhou FACE, MD, and PHD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sherry Zhou practice?
- Dr. Sherry Zhou has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sherry Zhou practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Saint Joseph, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Atchison, KS.
See Saint Joseph Internists and Saint Joseph Endocrinologists.