inactive

• Bad

Showing 1 - 1 review

February 23rd, 2013
Awful
I saw this doctor when he filled in for another doctor on vacation. Meeting him was one of the worst experiences in my life. He is a very angry, unhappy, man. He talked down to me, and had NO interest in "helping me". He made ridiculous assumptions about me and has no interpersonal skills. When talking with (at) me, he looked bright red, he was angry, accusatory, and completely misread me. I thought he was going to stroke out from high blood pressure right in front of me! This poor man should NOT be working with patients directly. It is much too stressful for him. When I saw him, I was suffering from terrible pain. He acted as if I was exaggerating, or focusing on my "physical" pain TOO much. What a genius! I WAS. I had been completely misdiagnosed, and was in utter agony. It was the REASON I had been so depressed. After I stopped seeing him (got AWAY from him), I was eventually referred to a geneticist in Boston. She diagnosed me with a very rare, painful, connective tissue disorder. She could not believe the INSANITY I had been exposed to at McLean, and the fact that no one could figure out that I was just in TERRIBLE pain! This man is unkind, angry, arrogant, and a horrible diagnostician. Hopefully, he is FAR away from vulnerable patients suffering from depression and pain. Being exposed to Dr. Frazier was much more HARMFUL than helpful. Avoid him at all costs!