A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shervin Alborzian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shervin Alborzian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alborzian
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Alborzian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shervin Alborzian, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Alborzian graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Alborzian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shervin Alborzian MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Shervin Alborzian practice?
- Dr. Shervin Alborzian has 1 office location.
Dr. Shervin Alborzian practices Ophthalmology near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Ophthalmologists.