A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shervin Alborzian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shervin Alborzian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shervin Alborzian, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Alborzian graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Alborzian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shervin Alborzian MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Shervin Alborzian practice?
- Dr. Shervin Alborzian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shervin Alborzian practices Ophthalmology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See La Jolla Ophthalmologists.