Dr. Shervin Dashti MD Patient Reviews

October 27th, 2014
Best Neurosurgeon Ever!!
Tells you exactly what is happening, what to expect and then he fixed it!!!!!

October 15th, 2014
Care with the family in mind
My mother is a patient of Dr. Dashti. Two anurysms were found in her brain and it was an emergency situation. Dr. Dashti not only took care of my mother he made sure that our family was completely informed. My sister had a leaking anurysm and was taken to a different hospital. Unfortunately, she did not recieve the same level of care that we were accustomed to. My mother calls him a RockStar. I call him a God send.

April 11th, 2012
Quickly reviewed my brain tumor and performed emergency treatment & surgery. Acute and thorough. He was very courteous. Has a great smile! I would recommend Dr Dashti to everyone that needed his expertise!

October 18th, 2011
Dr. Dashti put me at ease immediately. He explained in great detail everything about my brain aneurysm. We went through treatment options, risks, and benefits. He showed me the videos of real patients that he has treated with surgery or coiling on his website (nnionline.com). This was very helpful in my understanding of brain aneurysms. As expected, my aneurysm coiling went perfectly and I went home the next morning. I couldn't be more happy. I feel like I have a new lease on life. Dr. Dashti is my hero.

October 18th, 2011
Great!

October 6th, 2011
My brother had surgery for an aneurysm 20 years ago and unfortunately suffered a recurrence.We were horrified since the first surgery had been by opening his skull and a long recovery. Dr Dashti diagnosed a second aneurysym and offered repair thru coiling.We are thrilled with the noninvasive techinque which will involve a minimal amount of pain and recovery time as compared to past surgery.Dr.Dashti took extra time to explain condition as well as surgical plan in detail. His team if extremely proficient and equally as caring.