Dr. Shervin Dorodi Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Shervin Dorodi?

Posted on August 8th, 2016

Saw this doctor several times and not once did she spend more than 10 minutes with me. She never did the usual: check ears, eyes, throat; blood pressure; listen to my heart. In fact, I went in to be cleared for surgery and all she did was take my pulse. To make matters worse, I was charged for a "long" appt when in reality she did little more than greet me and type on her laptop. Don't risk your health with her!

Posted on November 13th, 2015

If you value your health, Stay away.

Posted on August 25th, 2015

Scheduled a 9:30 appointment with Dr. Shervin Dorodi, MD. As a first time patient, I arrived 20 minutes early. I was not greeted when I arrived, and the receptionist was negotiating with a patient about her payment in front of all of us (including the patient's son) this was uncomfortable. At 9:45, I asked how much longer it would be until I could be seen and I was told it would be another half hour. I left. There were three other patients in the waiting room who had arrived before me and none had moved between 9:15 when I arrived and 9:45. It seemed very unlikely that I would be seen in a half hour... let alone in any kind of compassionate or quality way if the doctor was planning to allocate less than 10 minutes per patient. It's clear that these folks don't respect their patients. Stay away.

Posted on June 8th, 2015

The best doctor I have ever had

Great

Posted on March 27th, 2013

Very knowleable and explains everything before i leave her office. Very caring and has a good bedside manner.

Passion and knowledge side by side

Posted on March 8th, 2010

I had a great experience with Dr. Dorodi as my family physician. She is our family doctor for more than 4 years. Always available and ready to answer our questions even over the phone.Very kind, professional and courteous.I recommend her strongly and without any hesitation as a knowledgeable clinician and thoughtful adviser.

Posted on December 3rd, 2009

They give such a hard time in providing very small information. Unfortunately I choosed this doctor as my PCP as this location was near to my home. The receptionist there was very rude, can't even talk politely. I need a small referal letter & it is taking ages to get it. I am sure that I will change my PCP next month.

Posted on November 5th, 2016