Dr. Shervin Eshaghian MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 7th, 2015
Second Opinion Visit
We saw Dr. Eshaghian to obtain a second opinion for my mom, who was visiting from Bulgaria. Scheduling the appointment was easy, even though she was a first time patient. The staff was friendly and understood our concern that she is in the US for a limited amount of time and was able to accomodate our schedule. When we arrived on our appointment day, the wait time was not long, unlike other offices. Dr. Eshaghian is very intelligent, friendly, and calm. He has a good bedside manner. He truly took the time to listen to our concerns (e.g. the need to verify the diagnosis, to verify the medication, our concern with the lack of insurance). He did not rush us and was willing to work with us (insurance). Ultimately he found out the my mom had been misdiagnosed and that her heart was healthy. It was a very emotional moment for us. He recommended that we slowly wean her off the medication she was currently taking and noted that with good diet and exercise, she can be completely off medicine. Dr. Eshaghian is not about the money and he truly cares about his patients and their well being. He could have forced us to run numerous tests (which may or may not be needed) or prescribe numerous medication (which may or may not be needed). However, he was ethical and did not do so, unlike many other doctors do nowadays unfortunately. I think that he truly followed through with the Hippocrates Oath, which all medical professionals are required to take. I will confidently recommend Dr. Eshaghian! And I know my mom will do the same and spread the word about his great service and caring heart in Bulgaria. Thank you Dr. Eshaghian!

August 5th, 2013
Great office and doctor
To begin with the office was very efficient. Minimal wait time. Very professional. The doctor is nice, experienced, and patient. Great overall experience.

March 24th, 2013
Just what I needed
Have been looking around for a doc like this for a long time. Would highly recommend.

August 29th, 2012
What I have been looking for
I have beeing looking for a long time for a doc like this! You need to experience to believe. Would highly recommend.

June 27th, 2012
WOW
Dr. Eshaghian is the most caring doctor I have ever met!

December 9th, 2011
BEST OF THE BEST
I found Dr. Eshaghian through the internet and I was initially impressed with his reviews. After meeting him, I have realized what the buzz is all about!He really cares about his patients and goes the extra mile. He recommended I change some of my medications and it did the trick.

September 20th, 2011
BEST DOCTOR AROUND
He was great. Not only was he caring and smart, he also worked out a great payment plan so that my expenses were lower. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

July 15th, 2011
Not only was Dr. Eshagian extremely professional but he listened to me and took action right away to get me in to see a top tier specialist.

June 16th, 2011
He is an expert on Aortic stenosis.

May 6th, 2011
This doctor really stands apart from some of the others I have experienced. He is brilliant and has been able to figure out medical problems that other doctors could not figure out! If you have a problem that is not typical-see this doctor. It could save your life!

May 5th, 2011
He is an amazing doctor. Really took the time to get get to know me and my medical problems. Very smart and caring.

March 18th, 2011