A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shervin Karimpour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shervin Karimpour, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Karimpour graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Karimpour has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shervin E Karimpour MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shervin E. Karimpour practice?
- Dr. Shervin Karimpour has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shervin Karimpour practices Radiation Oncology near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Hollywood Radiologists.