A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shervin Oskouei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shervin Oskouei is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oskouei
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oskouei Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shervin Oskouei, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Oskouei graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Oskouei has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shervin V Oskouei MD is a male Oncologist , has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shervin V. Oskouei practice?
- Dr. Shervin Oskouei has 1 office location.
Dr. Shervin Oskouei practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Medical Oncology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Orthopedic Surgeons and Atlanta Oncologists.