Learn more about Dr. Shervin Oskouei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shervin Oskouei is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shervin Oskouei, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Knee Resurfacing
- Knee Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (Hip)
- Musculoskeletal Tumors
- Partial Knee Resurfacing
Education & Awards
Dr. Oskouei graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oskouei has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shervin Vatani Oskouei MD is a male Oncologist , has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shervin V. Oskouei practice?
- Dr. Shervin Oskouei has 5 office locations.
Dr. Shervin Oskouei practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Medical Oncology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Tucker, GA and Duluth, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons and Atlanta Oncologists.