Learn more about Dr. Shervin Oskouei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shervin Oskouei is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oskouei
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oskouei Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shervin Oskouei, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Oskouei graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Oskouei has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shervin V Oskouei MD is a male Oncologist , has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shervin V. Oskouei practice?
- Dr. Shervin Oskouei has 1 office location.
Dr. Shervin Oskouei practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Medical Oncology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons and Atlanta Oncologists.