A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherwin Angus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherwin Angus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Angus
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherwin Angus, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Angus graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Angus has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherwin Mark Angus MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Sherwin M. Angus practice?
- Dr. Sherwin Angus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sherwin Angus practices Anesthesiology near Newport News, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Hampton, VA.
See Newport News Anesthesiologists.