A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherwin Dsouza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherwin Dsouza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherwin Dsouza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dsouza graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dsouza has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Portneuf Medical Center
- Bingham Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherwin Dsouza MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sherwin Dsouza practice?
- Dr. Sherwin Dsouza has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sherwin Dsouza practices Internal Medicine near Pocatello, ID.
See Pocatello Internists.