A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherwin D'Souza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherwin D'Souza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherwin D'Souza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Souza graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. D'Souza has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Portneuf Medical Center
- Bingham Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. D'Souza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- SelectHealth - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sherwin C. D'Souza practice?
Dr. Sherwin D'Souza practices Internal Medicine near Pocatello, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Blackfoot, ID.
See Pocatello Internists.