A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherwin Golden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherwin Golden, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Golden graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Golden has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherwin K Golden MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sherwin K. Golden practice?
- Dr. Sherwin Golden has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sherwin Golden practices Urology near Syosset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Syosset Urologists.