A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherwin Nepomuceno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherwin Nepomuceno, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nepomuceno graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Nepomuceno has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherwin P Nepomuceno MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sherwin P. Nepomuceno practice?
- Dr. Sherwin Nepomuceno has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sherwin Nepomuceno practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians.