Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sherwin Nepomuceno
Dr. Sherwin Nepomuceno, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Quakertown, PA, with another office in Allentown, PA. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Nepomuceno is affiliated with Sacred Heart Hospital, Saint Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus and St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem. He speaks English.
Dr. Sherwin Nepomuceno has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Sherwin Nepomuceno is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Quakertown, PA.
Dr. Joseph Perez
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Quakertown, PA 0 mi23
Dr. Michael Carnathan
Quakertown, PA 0 mi7
Dr. Matthew Ebling
Hospitalist, Family Medicine
Quakertown, PA 0 mi18