A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherwood Duhon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherwood Duhon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Physiatrist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duhon
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duhon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherwood Duhon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duhon graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Duhon has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherwood K Duhon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sherwood K. Duhon practice?
- Dr. Sherwood Duhon has 1 office location.
Dr. Sherwood Duhon practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons and Phoenix Surgeons.