A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherwood Duhon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherwood Duhon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Physiatrist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherwood Duhon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duhon graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Duhon has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherwood K Duhon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sherwood K. Duhon practice?
- Dr. Sherwood Duhon has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sherwood Duhon practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Tempe, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons and Scottsdale Orthopedic Surgeons.