Learn more about Dr. Sherwood Duhon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherwood Duhon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duhon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duhon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherwood Duhon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duhon graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Duhon has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherwood K Duhon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sherwood K. Duhon practice?
- Dr. Sherwood Duhon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sherwood Duhon practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Tempe, AZ.
See Glendale Surgeons.