A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherwood Duhon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherwood Duhon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Physiatrist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherwood Duhon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duhon graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Duhon has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duhon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sherwood K. Duhon practice?
Dr. Sherwood Duhon practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons and Phoenix Sports Medicine Doctors.