A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Sherwood Samet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherwood Samet, MD, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Samet graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Samet has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Pocono Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Samet accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sherwood L. Samet practice?
Dr. Sherwood Samet practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Carlisle, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wind Gap, PA and East Stroudsburg, PA.
See Carlisle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.