A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheryl Beard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheryl Beard is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheryl Beard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beard graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Beard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Susan B Allen Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheryl Marie Beard MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheryl M. Beard practice?
- Dr. Sheryl Beard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sheryl Beard practices Family Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Primary Care Doctors.