A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheryl Belanger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheryl Belanger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheryl Belanger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Belanger graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Belanger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Centura Hlth-St Thomas More Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheryl Chantay Belanger MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheryl C. Belanger practice?
- Dr. Sheryl Belanger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sheryl Belanger practices Family Medicine near Pueblo, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Canon City, CO.
See Pueblo Primary Care Doctors.