A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheryl Blaylock is Good. Dr. Blaylock has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheryl Blaylock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Blaylock graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Blaylock has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Campbell Health System
- Weatherford Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blaylock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sheryl Blaylock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sheryl L. Blaylock practice?
Dr. Sheryl Blaylock practices Internal Medicine near Weatherford, TX.
See Weatherford Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Beryl Blaylock, Dr. Cheri Blaylock, Dr. Cherie Blaylock, Dr. Cherry Blaylock, Dr. Cheryl Blaylock, Dr. Sheree Blaylock