A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheryl Busch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheryl Busch is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Busch graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Busch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
- Mother Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheryl Ann Busch MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheryl A. Busch practice?
- Dr. Sheryl Busch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sheryl Busch practices Internal Medicine near Canton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX.
See Canton Internists.