A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheryl Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheryl Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheryl Cohen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Cohen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheryl Sue Cohen MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sheryl S. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Sheryl Cohen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sheryl Cohen practices Pediatrics near Fresh Meadows, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syosset, NY and Bayside, NY.
See Fresh Meadows Pediatricians.