A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheryl Cowan is Excellent. Dr. Cowan has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheryl Cowan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cowan graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cowan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- BaylorRichardson Medical Center
- Medical Center of Plano
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cowan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sheryl Cowan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sheryl A. Cowan practice?
Dr. Sheryl Cowan practices Family Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Cherry Cowan, Dr. Cherie Cowan, Dr. Sheree Cowan, Dr. Sherie Cowan, Dr. Cheryl Cowan, Dr. Cheri Cowan