Dr. Sheryl Cowan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sheryl Cowan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 18th, 2017

Highly recommended

Dr Cowan has an excellent reputation and highly recommended by staff at hospital. She is very knowledgeable and great bedside manner.

June 29th, 2017

The kind of doctor you hope to have

My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Cowan for 10 years, and have never had anything other than a positive, reassuring experience. Knowledgeable, not preachy, with no God complex. She takes the time to listen and offers treatment and guidance that has been 100% helpful to us.

March 15th, 2017

Great Listener, best Doctor I have seen

Took the time to listen to my problems and get me fixed up. Works so well also with other doctors that she refers to

January 10th, 2017

This Dr doesn't care

This Dr felt the need to deny a once loyal patient critical life sustaining medication because she required an appt to come see her. If that was told to me upfront, it would have been fine. I had to chase this Dr on multiple occasions in order to get my prescription filled of a non-narcotic medication for COPD patients that enable them to breathe better. When I do not take this medication daily, I suffer dramatically. It took 4 days without medication to reach her which by this time, I was suffering. This was not the 1st time. Getting prescriptions filled by her is alot like getting teeth pulled. Painful!!!! This Dr is obviously in this profession for the money and could careless about her patients well being.

September 5th, 2016

Worth the Wait

After weeks of incapacitating pain, inaccurate diagnoses, 2 weeks of in-patient rehab and multiple ER visits, a kind person at the ER suggested I make an appointment with a GP who could take my case and coordinate specialists for me. Within 5 minutes of the office visit she had a trial diagnosis and asked how soon I could be admitted to the hospital. She and Dr. Diane Litke would not stop until the complete diagnosis and treatment plan were established. Yes, I wait past my appointment time but I simply know that's what happens and I don't arrive too early. The best doctors I've used were all behind in schedule because they are thorough and truly interested in the patient right in front of them. And that means that the duration of each appointment varies according to what presents itself. I gladly allow other patients as much time as they need because I know that I will receive the same consideration. Yes, she is strongly opinionated and she tells me WHY she believes the way she does. She also allows me options, explaining each, and lets ME choose. I would recommend her to anyone.

August 5th, 2016

SHE DOESNT LISTEN, IS CONDESCENDING AND A GOOD DIAGNOSTICIAN, SHE WHIPS OUT THAT PAD AND STICKS A PILL IN YOU THROAT. SHE MISDIANOSTED MY SHINGLES. A P.A. DIAGNOSED IT!

December 16th, 2015

Never Again

I will never be seeing Dr. Cowan again. She intentionally made if very difficult for me to get paperwork done that I needed for school, and made if very difficult for me to get my birth control prescription renewed.

August 3rd, 2015

She has been my doctor since I was a teenager (25 years), and I trust her completely. She is very thorough and takes her time with each patient. I wouldn't trust many others like I trust her.

December 11th, 2014

A genuine doctor. No frills, nothing trendy, just honesty and caring. A+

August 3rd, 2017