Overall Review

3.9

September 5th, 2016
Worth the Wait
After weeks of incapacitating pain, inaccurate diagnoses, 2 weeks of in-patient rehab and multiple ER visits, a kind person at the ER suggested I make an appointment with a GP who could take my case and coordinate specialists for me. Within 5 minutes of the office visit she had a trial diagnosis and asked how soon I could be admitted to the hospital. She and Dr. Diane Litke would not stop until the complete diagnosis and treatment plan were established. Yes, I wait past my appointment time but I simply know that's what happens and I don't arrive too early. The best doctors I've used were all behind in schedule because they are thorough and truly interested in the patient right in front of them. And that means that the duration of each appointment varies according to what presents itself. I gladly allow other patients as much time as they need because I know that I will receive the same consideration. Yes, she is strongly opinionated and she tells me WHY she believes the way she does. She also allows me options, explaining each, and lets ME choose. I would recommend her to anyone.

August 5th, 2016
SHE DOESNT LISTEN, IS CONDESCENDING AND A GOOD DIAGNOSTICIAN, SHE WHIPS OUT THAT PAD AND STICKS A PILL IN YOU THROAT. SHE MISDIANOSTED MY SHINGLES. A P.A. DIAGNOSED IT!

December 15th, 2015
Never Again
I will never be seeing Dr. Cowan again. She intentionally made if very difficult for me to get paperwork done that I needed for school, and made if very difficult for me to get my birth control prescription renewed.

August 3rd, 2015
She has been my doctor since I was a teenager (25 years), and I trust her completely. She is very thorough and takes her time with each patient. I wouldn't trust many others like I trust her.

December 10th, 2014
A genuine doctor. No frills, nothing trendy, just honesty and caring. A+