Dr. Sheryl De La Motta-Murray MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 1st, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr Murray for 18+years I have always recommended her as I am a satisfied patient.

July 6th, 2015
Exceptional! She is gracious and listens.

January 5th, 2015
staff
The office staff I think is very unhelpful and inconsiderate

October 15th, 2014
Professional Dr. Has Treated 3 Generations of my Family.
I took my 14 year old daughter there to see Dr. Murray for a health checkup. She was very sweet, thorough and took the time to consult with my daughter, giving her tips about healthy living and proper exercise. Dr. Murray now sees 3 generations of family members.

July 14th, 2014
Compassionate Dr.
Dr. Murray is the best Dr. I have ever come in contact with. She is a great listener, very compassionate, soft spoken, it is as if she feels your pain. I will follow her where ever she goes.

January 16th, 2014
Patient
Dr. De La Motta-Murray has been my physician for many years. She is very kind, considerate and caring. I have great confidence in her medical care and would highly recommend her as a physician. Her office staff is excellent, efficient and very organized.

February 17th, 2013
One of few doctors I've come to rely on.
My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Murray for about 10 years now. Her visits are very thorough and her bedside manner unequaled. Having had so many bad experiences with various doctors in the past, I have come to appreciate what a gem I have found in Dr. Murray. She is a wonderful and knowledgeable physician.

September 16th, 2012
Dr. DeLaMotta-Murray
Dr. DeLaMotta-Murray is a wonderful caring Doctor, she is always kind,caring and listens to what you have to say. I am so happy to have her for my Doctor. She also has a very fine staff. Dr. Murray is very compassionate , I think she is tops.

August 7th, 2012
She has been my Dr for the past 4 years however the last 7 times I needed to get in to be seen I was informed it would be about a week for them to schedule me in. They actually were recommending other Dr offices since it has happened to me soo many times.

May 29th, 2012
Dr. Murray
I love Dr. Murray. She has been my family's primary care physician for many years, and we will go to no-one else. Hr diagnosis is on point always. Her courtesy, caring, consideration, compassion, and overall bedside is matchless.

April 25th, 2011
After talking to the office I switched my entire family to this practice as our PCP. The first time I had a real problem and needed to get an appointment, I called and was told that because I was new, I would have to be fit into a "New Patient Appointment", whih would take a little over 2 weeks. When I reiterated that I was having a problem that needed to be addressed, I was told to go to the ER. Once my appointment date did roll around, I was 2 and a half minutes late, and I was told to go home my appointment was cancelled. This is just the highlight of my horrible experience with this doctor's office staff, but clearly she supports this behavior because after calling and speaking with her office manager, I never heard back from the doctor herself. I now need to go back to the search for a new family physician, and I will have to wait for another 30 days to have my insurance make company make the change.

December 8th, 2010
Dr. Murray is the most compassionate doctor that I have every had, and I have seen many doctors because I have several chronic illnesses of which I have seen may physicians. I would recommend her to anyone.