Dr. Sheryl Dickman MD Patient Reviews

3.0

• Good
  • Bad

May 26th, 2014
Just Awesome!! Wish I could see her outpatient!
Dr. Dickman was the best when I needed multiple epidural blood patches. She made things so easy and was kind enough to call and check up on me after I left the ER. So kind, smart and just a great doctor. I see someone outpatient for nerve blocks for occipital neuralgia and I would LOVE to see her for this, but she only sees patients at the hospital.

February 21st, 2014
Anesthesiologist is NOT my GOD in the OR.....
When blood transfusion was NOT an issue, but covered with the surgeon prior to colonscopy, Dickman insisted that you can "die" without a blood transfusion, was yelling at me about whole blood being the ONLY answer. I told her whole blood is NOT acceptable, against the Bible and I trust the surgeons expertise. This was just a screening and she acted like I was on death row and didn't know what was going on. I am fully informed, knowledgeable about blood products and had confidence in the surgeon's ability. Blood is highly contaminated with all sorts of diseases and is NOT the only remedy for a bleeding issue especially within the confines of an OR. Bedside manner was sub-human. Zero respect for patient's knowledge of blood alternatives. Will request NOT to have her bedside when there is a "next time" at Northside hospital. The rest of the anesthesia staff in the room were EXTREMELY pleasant.