Dr. Sheryl Facey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sheryl Facey?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 8th, 2016

Dr great!!!! FRONT staff not so much

Dr Facey has been my obgyn for over 8yrs, She is great, takes times to explain, and yes you do wait a bit, but shes worth the wait. I work for medical practice and most doctors now see patients real quick because of how low insurance pay the doctors. But i have had medicaid and cigna insurance, and dr facey has treated me the same way with either insurance. Now staff in front really does need to be more curtious, and have better patient sympanth.

June 22nd, 2016

More Than Love

Dr. Facey is very knowledgeable and can break down your health issue. She take her time with each patient. Dr. Facey show interest in your heath and medical needs. I will travel whatever she goes. I love going to her and she even help me with these my PCP suppose to do. Thanks for going over and beyond.

September 11th, 2015

Dr. Facey is the best OB-GYN

I have had several OB-GYN's and Dr. Facey has been by far the best. She is patient, professional and she genuinely cares about her patients. She does not rush and will make sure she explains things thoroughly so that you understand. The wait time can be long if it's busy, but it is definitely worth the wait if you want a doctor that is knowledgeable and cares about your health.

May 29th, 2015

Front desk is not professional/talks about ladies reasons of seeing the dr. very gossipy

Needs new staff!! Very unprofessional I do not feel like my very private information is safe from gossip with the front desk. As soon as they ask what you are here for you can hear them gossiping about it. Who does that!! I use to love this office but, the front desk people she has is terrible. Not nice and very very unprofessional!!! However, Dr. Facey is AMAZING!!! I Love her and sylvia

August 7th, 2014

Terrible Experience!!!

Worst doctor and staff that i have ever had. No sympathy poor work ethics and downright disrespectful! Make false appointments.

December 11th, 2013

OVERLove Dr. Facey & Staff

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Facey and her staff! I've been a patient of hers since 2006....maybe 2007 and I've never had any complaints or bad experiences. She delivered both my son (2011) and daughter (2013) and each time, the nurses in the hospital expressed to me how wonderful my Doctor is. She's personable, knowledgeable and she doesn't force you to do any thing you're uncomfortable with. I also like the fact that her visits are never rushed and she answers every question you have. Any time I call and need something, the staff is always friendly and helpful. I definitely recommend her.

December 3rd, 2013

Awesome Physician!!!! :-)

Dr.Facey is absolutely best and her staff is to my experiences we're awesome both times even with my miscarriage they took the time to make sure I was ok at each visit all ways asking how are u feeling they rock honey I don't care how far the drive is for me I drive right back to 601 n. Flamingo Road for all my pregnancies and yearly check ups :-) Thank you Dr.Facey and Staff keep up the great work love

March 17th, 2013

Dr. Facey is awesome. She delivered my second child via c-section and the experience was totally different from the first. She was understanding of mu issues and made herself and/or staff available for any of my needs. I have recommended everyone I know to her.

January 17th, 2013

Awesome Physician!!!!

Dr. Facey is absolutely wonderful! My whole family are patients at her office. This staff is warm and caring. Wouldn't think of leaving this office

September 24th, 2012

I love Dr Facey

Dr Facey was recommended to me from a friend. Choosing her as my dr for my pregnancy was the best decision I made. She made my first pregnancy an awesome experience and if i ever decide to have another baby she will be my first choice again.

August 27th, 2012

Horrible experience, wish I used a midwife

Dr Facey ruined my experience. She did not listen well. I was completely unprepared for birth and she could care less. I had to beg for nausea and pain meds after surgery. I hated my whole pregnancy. Should have used a midwife. Staff is unprofessional and won't allow u to talk to get directly. Do not use this doctor!!!

August 14th, 2012

Love her !!

She delivered my son about 4 years ago( E.T.).She`s a wonderful doctor and I never had problems with her staff. Still think about her everytime I look at the pictures. Thank you dr. Facey,you`re a blessing ;-)