inactive

Sheryl P Gardner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 14th, 2010
AMAZING, EXCEPTIONAL, CARING
I feel so fortunate to find Dr. Gardner. I've worked with many exceptional OB/GYN's over the years but she is by far the most comprehensive, knowledgeable, caring and professional I have ever known. She is exceptional with diagnostic skills and is able to deal with complex, unusual cases by bringing together not only the technical issues and resolutions but also educates the patient about the holistic approaches to health. Too bad that all Women don't have access to such an skilled healer...

May 19th, 2009
It is rare to find a Dr. who is very competent and compasionate and that perfically fits Dr. Gardner. She seems to view patients very holistically and has an excellent bedside manner, better than an Dr. I have been to see in 33 years. She provided me with great information to all of my concerns. I have and would recommend her to any woman looking for a great gyn.