A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheryl Haber Kuo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheryl Haber Kuo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheryl Haber Kuo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haber Kuo graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Haber Kuo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheryl A Haber Kuo MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheryl A. Haber Kuo practice?
- Dr. Sheryl Haber Kuo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sheryl Haber Kuo practices Internal Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bothell, WA.
See Trenton Internists.