A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheryl Haber-Kuo is Good. Dr. Haber-Kuo has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheryl Haber-Kuo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Haber-Kuo graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Haber-Kuo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haber-Kuo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sheryl Haber-Kuo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sheryl A. Haber-Kuo practice?
Dr. Sheryl Haber-Kuo practices Internal Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Cherry Haber-Kuo, Dr. Cherie Haber-Kuo, Dr. Sheree Haber-Kuo, Dr. Sherie Haber-Kuo, Dr. Cheryl Haber-Kuo, Dr. Cheri Haber-Kuo