A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheryl Hasegawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheryl Hasegawa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasegawa graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hasegawa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Bay Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheryl Hasegawa DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheryl Hasegawa practice?
- Dr. Sheryl Hasegawa has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheryl Hasegawa practices Family Medicine near Bay City, MI.
See Bay City Primary Care Doctors.