Dr. Sheryl Hemmen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sheryl Hemmen?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Sheryl Hemmen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 28th, 2016

was great now sad

used to be you could get in to see her that day or next unless it was the weekend if really sick, now must go to same day care. regular appts used to be a week to two weeks at most, now over 2 months and 6-9 days that's business days. doesn't spend as much time with patients listening to their problems of what is going on. anything I have marked with one star is because I couldn't mark lower.

March 28th, 2016

Excellent Dr. Hemmen

I've been a patient of Dr. Hemmen's since 2009, she & her team are consistently efficient. She is warm, sensitive, personable, innovative, objective and focused, everytime. I have never had a doctor who sits down & really looks me in the eye the entire time, sincerely listens, converses and I remain her absolute focus the entire visit. I've never felt rushed, dismissed or half heartedly cared for. She is a genuine person who obviously is focused on her patients and giving quality care.

September 30th, 2015

She doesn't care

She gave my wife a script of xanax for her severe anxiety. At a later appointment, my wife asked that the script be upped from .5 because she was running out and wanted the choice to cut them in half. Hemmen refused. Fair enough, Dr. knows best. However, my wife ran out of her meds and when she went to refill them, Hemmen refused to refill her emergency anxiety meds because she ran out too fast. Steer clear of this women. She does not care for your problems and will leave you or your loved ones crying in a corner.

October 29th, 2014

I am so impresses with Dr. Hemmen. She is so kind and caring and has my health in her best interest at all times. She listens to my concerns and gives me her opinion which I have total trust in her. I am so honored to be one of her patients. Thanks Dr. Hemmen:)

April 13th, 2010

She has personality plus, always makes us feel comfortable and we have every confidence in her. She is a wonderful doctor, caring, and willing to the extra mile for the patient.

August 4th, 2009

They are like extended family members.

Dr. Hemmen has been our family doctor for 4 years and we have been pleased with every visit. Everyone in the office is incredibly kind and they won't hesitate to refer you to someone else if they think they can serve you better.

November 8th, 2016