A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheryl Lewin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheryl Lewin, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewin graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Lewin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheryl Lynn Lewin MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sheryl L. Lewin practice?
- Dr. Sheryl Lewin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sheryl Lewin practices Plastic Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Beverly Hills, CA.
See Santa Monica Plastic Surgeons.