A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheryl Logan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheryl Logan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheryl Logan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Logan graduated from University of Miami . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Logan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Lucerne Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheryl L Logan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sheryl L. Logan practice?
- Dr. Sheryl Logan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sheryl Logan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Winter Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Winter Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.