A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheryl Lucas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheryl Lucas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheryl Lucas, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucas graduated from Howard University , Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lucas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheryl E Guthrie Lucas MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sheryl E. Lucas practice?
- Dr. Sheryl Lucas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sheryl Lucas practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Gaithersburg, MD and Kensington, MD.
See Washington Allergists and Washington Pediatricians.