A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheryl Menacker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Menacker
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Menacker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheryl Menacker, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Menacker graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Menacker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheryl J Menacker MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sheryl J. Menacker practice?
- Dr. Sheryl Menacker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sheryl Menacker practices Ophthalmology near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Southampton, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Doylestown Ophthalmologists.