A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheryl Menacker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheryl Menacker, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Menacker graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Menacker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheryl J Menacker MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sheryl J. Menacker practice?
- Dr. Sheryl Menacker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sheryl Menacker practices Ophthalmology near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Southampton, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Doylestown Ophthalmologists.