A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheryl Menacker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheryl Menacker is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Menacker
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Menacker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheryl Menacker, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Menacker graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Menacker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheryl J Menacker MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sheryl J. Menacker practice?
- Dr. Sheryl Menacker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sheryl Menacker practices Ophthalmology near Southampton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Doylestown, PA.
See Southampton Ophthalmologists.