A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheryl Menacker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheryl Menacker, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Menacker graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Menacker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Menacker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sheryl J. Menacker practice?
Dr. Sheryl Menacker practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Southampton, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Doylestown Ophthalmologists.