A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheryl Miller is Good. Dr. Miller has been reviewed by 21 patients who have provided 18 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheryl Miller, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Miller has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sheryl Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sheryl R. Miller practice?
Dr. Sheryl Miller practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, MA and Westford, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Cherry Miller, Dr. Cherie Miller, Dr. Sheree Miller, Dr. Sherie Miller, Dr. Cheryl Miller, Dr. Cheri Miller