A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheryl Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheryl Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheryl Miller, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Miller has 21 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sheryl R. Miller practice?
Dr. Sheryl Miller practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Marlborough, MA.
See New York Dermatologists.