Learn more about Dr. Sheryl Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheryl Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheryl Miller, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Miller has 19 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sheryl R. Miller practice?
Dr. Sheryl Miller practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Concord, MA.
See New York Dermatologists.