A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheryl Modlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Modlin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheryl Modlin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Modlin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Modlin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheryl Modlin MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Sheryl Modlin practice?
- Dr. Sheryl Modlin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sheryl Modlin practices Anesthesiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Mentor, OH.
See Cleveland Anesthesiologists.