Dr. Sheryl Murray Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Sheryl Murray?

Posted on January 9th, 2017

Don't be overweight or in a wheelchair, this doctor has erratic discrimination issues.

Need new reception staff

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

I have tried twice to see this doctor first time after over a month I was cancelled day before today I arrived and was not on schedule. No apologies all my fault. I will not attempt again.

RN, JD

Posted on September 18th, 2015

During my last 2 visits with Dr. Murray she faced a computer most of the time and continued typing while going through a list of questions. Her voice was "dictation style" while she typed my responses. There was minimal conversation with me during this time and when there was she had little eye contact. She behaved as if I was one more boring exam to get through. When I asked about the shingles vaccine she insisted that if I had the chicken pox as a child then I didn't need the vaccine. I brought it up 3 times to give her a chance to correct herself but she insisted on this answer. Scary. I am a nurse attorney.

Posted on June 28th, 2013

Lacks bedside manner. Condescending.

Posted on September 16th, 2012

dr.murray is kind, compassionate, caring, accurate knowledge/diagnosis.She saved my life-sent me to the perfect oncology/gyne surgeon dr. rodriquez to treat my ovarian cancer. I am alive and doing fantastic today because of them. I am a professional healthcare worker and couldn't have picked a better doctor.

Posted on March 30th, 2012

Dr. Murray has been my primary care physician for at least 10 years, and I love her! Her support for me when I had breast cancer was invaluable - I don't know what I would've done without her, honestly. She's very caring and honest - she'll tell you what you really need/should know. She's also wickedly smart and has great follow-up. I could not ask for a better doctor.

EXCELLENT CARE FROM AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR

Posted on July 20th, 2011

NO MATTER WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY, SHE IS STILL THE BEST DOCTOR....

Sensational doctor in a mediocre office

Posted on November 11th, 2010

Dr. Murray is absolutely outstanding. She is warm, compassionate, and kind but firm and encouraging. She is extremely knowledgeable and amazingly up to date on the newest points of medicine. When you are in her patient room, she makes you feel reassured and her top priority, not just another number. Dr. Murray is a wonderful example of an ultra smart physician with a sophisticated bedside manner.

EAR BLEEDING

Posted on November 6th, 2010

I went to see Dr. Murray regarding wax build up in my ear. She looked at my ear and instead of sending me to a specialist she attempted to clean my ear herself. She used a metal device that she stuck in my ear, which she did while talking to a nurse, and she ended up scraping my ear. I kept bleeding when I got home and when I called her she said I should go the emergency room. I was in the emergency room for hours as they were trying to stop the bleeding because she was careless when she cleaned my ear. Worst of all when I called this doctor about what happened she was not understanding at all, she said maybe I bled because there was something wrong with my health, which there is not, I am in perfectly good health. There are good doctors out there, and this one is not one of them!

Posted on August 13th, 2009

I found Dr. Murray to be very efficient, professional, thorough and extremely caring. She made me feel quite comfortable and clearly explained everything and I feel that I had a good exam. We need more doctors like Dr. Murray.

Posted on May 15th, 2009

Nervous, on edge, way too busy, which made her rude, and abrupt. Gave poor advice for major surgery, as compared to future doctors consulted. Forceful and pushed an unecessary surgery. Her way or the highway.

Excellent physician!

Posted on September 24th, 2008

I searched for a good doctor on a narrow list provided by an HMO. I found the BEST and MOST thorough doctor I have ever had. If you live in Chicago, look no further. You won't find a better doctor than Dr. Murray