A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheryl Okuhara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheryl Okuhara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Okuhara graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Okuhara has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheryl V Okuhara DO and MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheryl V. Okuhara practice?
- Dr. Sheryl Okuhara has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sheryl Okuhara practices Internal Medicine near Lakewood Ranch, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bradenton, FL.