Dr. Sheryl Pearl Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sheryl Pearl?

September 19th, 2017

A Joke

June 24th, 2015

I contacted Dr. Pearl to make a home visit to my mother-in-law since she could no longer go to her doctors office. Dr. Pearl was extremely thorough, attentive and clearly understands the needs of elderly patients. She made excellent adjustments to her medications and offered her advice and suggestions on providing the most medical sound and comfortable environment for our mother. Our mother has been in and out of the hospital for the past 6 monte. Dr. Pearl's assistance offers us the comfort of knowing she is getting great medical care while being able to stay at home and out of the hospital.

March 16th, 2015

Courteous , kind and professional

Dr Pearl does home visits with my mom. My mom is 89 years old and Dr. Pearl always returns our calls, she is extremely courteous, always explains in detail what's going on and she's very professional and nice, which is a amazing combinations. I would recommend Dr. Pearl to anyone who is looking for a dr with home visits, which is nearly impossible to find these days.

November 23rd, 2014

Satisfied patient

The day I found Dr. Pearl was a blessing! She is very thorough with her examinations, and recommends further testing when she feels they are necessary. I know she has my best interest at heart, and she always listens to my concerns. If you're in need of a good doctor, then Dr. Pearl is the one!

December 19th, 2013

Great doctor but very hard to get her. The office hours are not standrd.

May 24th, 2012

Dr. Pearl saved my life!!!

I am a woman who went to the hospital with chest pains via ambulance. At the time i was 45 years old. Emergency room Doctor (who was a man) told me i was having an anxiety attack. He asked me if I had a primary Doctor, and at that time i did'nt. Dr. Pearl was in the hospital that night and came to see me. She told the ER Doctor I was having a heart attack and to start me on some meds right away and ordered tests. She called in a Cardio Doctor and they agreed I did have a heart attack. I had an 80% blockage in my LAD artery and had a stent placed in the blocked artery.She has been my doctor since then. Thanks Dr. Pearl.

December 8th, 2011