Dr. Sheryl Ross MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 13th, 2016
Thank you Sherry!
I'm very happy with my visit with Dr Sherry. She made me feel comfortable, gave trustworthy advises, and it was an overall pleasant visit in a general unpleasant situation;-) Thank you!

September 16th, 2015
i have seen dr. ross for more than 25 years. she is the best in her field and dani, her nurse is wonderful. dr. ross is available, calm, loving and kind. she is forward thinking, and always on the cutting edge of literature and treatments in her field, and sometimes others too.

April 4th, 2015
Best OBGYN ever!!!
Dr Sherry has been my doctor for 15 years and is the best doctor ever. Each time I go in, I feel she is never busy, the time she takes for me makes me feel special. She is a good listener, compassionate and a healer emotionally and physically...all my friends see her and adore her as well.

September 17th, 2014
Dr. Ross has been my Ob/Gyn for the past fifteen years, and I can't recommend her highly enough. Not only is she a fine clinician, she also has a wonderful, warm bedside manner that immediately puts me - and I'm sure all of her patients - at ease. She is authentic, compassionate, and truly listens. I can't imagine going to anyone els

September 5th, 2014
Dr. Ross has been my personal Gyn for over 15 years. I found her by luck back in the days when you chose your doctors via a book where your insurance companies gave you names of providers. She has been the most caring,knowledgable , and confident doctor I have been with. I also refer to her professionally with outstanding feedback from all our mutual patients.

September 1st, 2014
Dr. Ross is a great doctor and I highly recommend her.
Dr. Ross has been my doctor for over 15 yrs and she is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever had. She is very knowledgable and I have the utmost confidence in her treating me. She gets my highest recommendation and I trust her!

August 25th, 2014
I highly recommend Dr. Ross!
I have been a patient of Dr. Ross' for well over a decade and highly recommend her as a doctor. She is the perfect combination of top-notch physician and compassionate person. She understands how everything is connected and treats the whole person, not just her area of specialty. I am always impressed by how knowledgeable she is about how our bodies work and the latest medical strides without sacrificing common sense and the treatments that are proven to work. She and her staff are always professional and kind, exactly what you want in a doctor. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great OBG/YN.

July 17th, 2014
A wonderful doctor
Dr. Sheryl Ross is an amazing gynecologist and person. I have been a patient for over 20 years. She takes the time, asks all the right questions and has a warm bedside manner. She delivered my only child at 48. I was a high risk patient and she guided me through an easy pregnancy. She is straightforward and honest. In my opinion, there is no better doctor. I highly recommend her if you are looking for one of the best doctors in LA.

January 21st, 2014
Dr. Ross is a wonderful Doctor. I've been going to her for many years. She's very kind and caring, spends time answering all your questions, and really tries to help you in any way she can. Recently had my first baby with her and it was a good experience. She is very calm in the Labor/Delivery room and her words helped me relax and take it easy. I highly recommend her.

January 3rd, 2014
Dr. Ross is an extremely trustworthy, knowledgeable, and caring doctor. She has been my Ob/Gyn for about 6 years, and she recently delivered my first baby. Her personality is friendly, genuine, and very comforting. She spends a great deal of time with me at every office visit, listens attentively to my concerns, answers all of my questions, and has a wonderful bedside manner. During my pregnancy, she was very supportive of my husband and myself. We are grateful to her for her good judgment, experience, wisdom and loving nature, which played an important part in the safe and healthy birth of our little boy. She has an excellent staff, especially her nurse Danielle who is a true angel. After delivery, I had my hands full as a first time mom, and Dr. Ross tried repeatedly to contact me and to personally speak with me to make sure that everything is going well. I highly recommend her to you.

December 15th, 2013
Smart and Compassionate Doctor & Great staff!
I have been seeing Dr Sheryl Ross for over a decade and she is a cut above the rest. She's professional but not intimidating, so thorough and easy to understand. Calm, cool, smart and friendly. No matter how busy her day is, she always takes as long as you need with each visit. I never feel rushed. It's just that simple: she truly cares. She follows up right away, and whenever I call I know I will get a return call back from her that day. When I needed surgery that required a lot of coordination between facilities, it was Dr Ross and her staff that handled the details and ensured it happened exactly how and when I needed it to. Her nurse Dani is extraordinary! Great staff. Cool office vibe.

December 11th, 2013
20 Year Patient
I've been a patient with Dr. Ross for almost 20 years. Finally after many years of trying I was able to get pregnant. It was considered a high risk pregnancy due to my age. I can't say enough about how Dr. Ross helped walk us through it. Especially at the end when it became complicated. I just don't know how to quantify how she helped us navigate both the physical and emotional aspects.