A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheryl Spielman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheryl Spielman is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spielman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spielman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheryl Spielman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Spielman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheryl Beth Spielman MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sheryl B. Spielman practice?
- Dr. Sheryl Spielman has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheryl Spielman practices Psychiatry near Naples, FL.
See Naples Psychiatrists.