A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheryl Thacker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheryl Thacker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheryl Thacker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thacker graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Thacker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Affiliated with Piedmont Hospital
- Henry Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheryl Thacker MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheryl Thacker practice?
- Dr. Sheryl Thacker has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheryl Thacker practices Internal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists.