Dr. Sheryl Thacker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 19th, 2013
Disappointed.
Based on the high reviews online, I was disappointed.

October 2nd, 2012
Indepth, thorough & delving
I've been with Dr. Thacker for over 10 years, she's been patient with me with she knew I wasn't following the treatments plans. She comes to the hospital to check my progress. She delves into deeper causes for health problems, not just treating systems. Her PA, Maria is equally qualified and very prompt in follow-ups. The staff is exemplary and actually cares about me. They remember minor things I've mentioned in conversations.

May 31st, 2012
Been with her for 15 years and would recommend her to all
Dr. Thacker has seen me through some rough stuff and is really one of a kind nowadays. She is one of the few that still comes to the hospital to see you when you are inpatient! Can you believe most docs don't do that any more? She really listens to you and takes as much or as little time as you need. Yes, sometimes you end up having to wait a little, but that is only because the person before you is having some kind of unexpected crisis. The next time it could be YOU! And if that is the case she will take however long is needed to help you. She works with you if you have "issues" and I have a ton of them, but she treats the whole person. She does not treat you like you are just "the diabetic who needs to lose weight". I both respect and like her.

March 5th, 2012
Very Caring
I've been going to Dr. Thacker for 3 years now; and although I feel like whispering because she talks so low, I have never had a doctor more caring. She takes her time to listen, ask questions, and provide a diagnosis; and her assistant Maria is the best!

May 4th, 2011
Best doctor EVER!
Sheryl is compassionate and an excellent clinician. She spends time listening to you and is really concerned about your health . She has seen me through 2 complete knee replacements and talked me into gastric bypass. Best decision I ever made! Minus 100 pounds, I am back on the ski slopes and feel like a teenager!

December 20th, 2010
I've never had a doctor that took so much time and care during a routine visit. Dr. Thacker is thorough and listens to what I have to say. Would highly recommend.

May 18th, 2010
Best all around....almost flawless
Been with Dr. Thacker for a while, she has been more flexible than most doctors probably would be with us. She is sooo caring, its just awesome. And the staff is just as good. If you want consistant professionalism, she is the one to see.