A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheryl Wissman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheryl Wissman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wissman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheryl Wissman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wissman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Wissman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheryl A Wissman MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sheryl A. Wissman practice?
- Dr. Sheryl Wissman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sheryl Wissman practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Oxford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Orion, MI.
See Oxford Internists and Oxford Pediatricians.