General Practitioners, Internist, Pediatrician

72 S Washington St
Ste 204
Oxford, MI 48371
248-628-2233
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Best ever  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2013

Dr. Wissman treats you like a person. She spends time with you, and asks all the appropriate questions. She's easy to talk to, and has the gift for drawing you out.

|  Outstanding and Compassionate Care  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2012

Dr. Wissman is extremely through and comphrensive in her patient care. She is an outstanding physican who truly cares about the entire patient- physical and emotional. Having been a critical care nurse myself since 1980, I have very rarely seen such personal and professional excellence.

|  Not for our Family  |  show details
Sep 15th, 2011

We have finally brought our relationship with this doctor to an end. After carefully gathering referrals and meeting with Dr. Wissman during my pregnancy, we selected her as our daughter's pediatrician for her first year of life. We've had a fortunate first year, with very few sicknesses and none that required seeing the doctor. That's a good thing, because Dr. Wissman is rarely available for appointments booked less than three months out. For regularly scheduled "maintenance", she is fantastic and we really liked her. Unfortunately her lack of availability and lack of knowledgeable staff have forced us to seek other care. All calls and, in my experience, all appointments booked on short notice are handled through her assistants. I have not found either of the assistants to be very knowledgeable, which left a general feeling of insecurity in their advice. WebMD often had more extensive guidance than they did!