Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sheryl Wulkan
Dr. Sheryl Wulkan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in Garden City, NY and Newark, NJ (and 1 other location). She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Sports Medicine and Internal Medicine.Dr. Wulkan has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Sheryl Wulkan has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sheryl Wulkan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Nancy Mooradian
New York, NY 0.01 mi22
Dr. Tishe Dalipi
New York, NY 0.01 mi21
Dr. Michael Neely
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine
New York, NY 0.01 mi14