A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheryl Ziegler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheryl Ziegler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheryl Ziegler, DO is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziegler graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Ziegler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Warrick
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheryl L Ziegler DO is a female Hematologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sheryl L. Ziegler practice?
- Dr. Sheryl Ziegler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sheryl Ziegler practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Newburgh, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Evansville, IN.
See Newburgh Hematologists and Newburgh Oncologists.