inactive

Sherylann Wade MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

January 26th, 2016
Takes her time with you.
The wait is a little bad but she is a great Dr. and I feel she is worth the wait.

March 22nd, 2012
no longer in business
did not have a good experience, did not listen to my concerns, said it was nothing to worry about, even though I have a strong family history of cancer. Her office has suddenly closed and am not really surprised. Hope she learns to listen to patients a little more where ever she went.

December 5th, 2011
No faith in this doc
Went to this doc one time for GYN exam. She was side tracked and uninvolved. She did a pap smear, and the results came back problematic... but she said not to worry about it, happens "a lot" (???) and said just to get another pap next year. Now I am having post menopausal bleeding and thinking this doctor was too flippant about MY health. Time to find another doc.

September 9th, 2011
Poor bedside manner, zero follow-up. Went to second appointment and she had left the office over the weekend, suddenly, and I had to hunt her down. Test results were never given to me, nor sent to my family physician. Response to medical issue was "deal with it".

November 17th, 2009
The staff is completely unprofessional. At first, I thought this was a quality doctor, but I was deeply dissapointed when they didn't follow up with me in a professional and timely manner.

November 12th, 2009
Un Professional
I went to this doctor a 1 1/2 yrs ago complaining of pelvis pain and she ordered a Ultrasound & Blood & Pap, I did all the test and when came time to get results I was told constantly she hadnt even looked at the results and to see here would take up to 2 month wait. then I finally bothered the office staff who stated everything was fine on test, we now I have had the same problem & come to find out I have had a tumor on my uterus and a cyst on an ovary this entire time and was not told by dr wade. I donot reccommend this doctor at all.she is very arrogant when speaking to you,spends no time at all, never returns your calls and never does follow up checks with you. THe staff is unpfofessional, argumentive and make you feel like you are bothering them when you are asking to be seen. She should not be in buisness anymore.Shelly

October 16th, 2009
Please look elsewhere
I would not go to this physician again. I was looking for an Ob/gyn after moving up to the high desert and she was the first that I went to. She pushes personal agendas and holds medical beliefs that are no longer true. Came in for an annual exam and her and her staff didn't even have me change out of my clothes, and charged my insurance fully. Please look elsewhere if you want quality care.

September 3rd, 2009
Horrible..
My husband and i have been trying to concieve so i went to see dr. wade. i got blood tests done and have been waiting for results. it's been a month and i decided to call and see what's going on. first of all, they moved and didn't let me know. so i called the new number and asked about my results. they told me dr. wade hasn't even looked at my results, and that i need to call back next week. what if something were wrong with me?! im livid, and i would suggest a different doctor!

March 5th, 2009
customer satisfaction
i would highly recommend finding another ob/gyn to see this doctor is lazy, arrogant, egotistical, and above all self centered. my pregnant wife and i have visited her 3 times in the last 3 weeks and waited to be seen a total of 7 hours to be seen after the time of our appointment, if was not so close to our due date we would have walked out and picketed in front of the office. once again i highly recommend finding another physician!