A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shetal Mansuria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shetal Mansuria, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shetal Mansuria, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansuria graduated from University of Miami . She has 5 awards.
Dr. Mansuria has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shetal M Mansuria MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Shetal M. Mansuria practice?
- Dr. Shetal Mansuria has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shetal Mansuria practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Livingston, NJ.
See Livingston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.