A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shetal Padia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shetal Padia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Padia
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Padia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shetal Padia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Padia graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Padia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shetal H Padia MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Shetal H. Padia practice?
- Dr. Shetal Padia has 1 office location.
Dr. Shetal Padia practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Internists and Charlottesville Endocrinologists.