A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheue-Mei Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheue-Mei Wu, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Wu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheue-Mei Wu MD and PHD is a female Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sheue-Mei Wu practice?
- Dr. Sheue-Mei Wu has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheue-Mei Wu practices Psychiatry near Durham, NC.
See Durham Psychiatrists.