A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shewit Weldetensae:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shewit Weldetensae is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weldetensae
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Weldetensae Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shewit Weldetensae, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weldetensae graduated from Gondar College Of Medical Sciences. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Weldetensae has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Emanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shewit K Weldetensae FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shewit K. Weldetensae practice?
- Dr. Shewit Weldetensae has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shewit Weldetensae practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Turlock, CA.
See Modesto Internists and Modesto Cardiologists.